Santa Barbara SC Provides
- Professional US Soccer Federation Certified Coaches
- Full-time Directors of Coaching
- Part-time Goalkeeping, Futsal, Strength & Conditioning, Camp, and Community Outreach Directors
- Full Time Registrars, Competitive and Recreational Administrators
- The best game and training facilities on the Central Coast
- Club-wide curriculum plan, developmental plan, and periodization
- Individual Development Plans (player evaluations) completed two times annually
- Goalkeeper (2016-2004), Futsal (2016-2009), and Strength & Conditioning (2008-2004) offered as a 3rd day training option
- College Connection Coordinator & College Placement Program, and resources center (2008-2004)
- Fall League Registration (including referee fees)
- State and National Cup or an additional tournament (not including referee fees)
- Insurance coverage for all players at all Santa Barbara SC organized events
- Levels of access to financial support through a scholarship program
- Exclusive discount rates on local day camps
- Special rates on athletic gear, international travel, and food & drinks at select retailers
Level Defined Practice Schedule
- Elite (Pre-Academy ), White & Blue teams = equals two (1.5 hours each) practices per week for a 10-month (school calendar). Includes an additional (1-1.5 hours per week) 3rd day training option.
- Elite Boys (MLS 2010-2006) equals four (1.5 hours each) practices per week for a 10-month (school calendar).
- Includes 3rd day optional sessions (1.5 hours each) per week.
- Spring league, tournaments, and showcase events are not included in member benefits costs. Spring gaming circuit is a coach and team level funding decision.