Ages. 2018 to 2010 birth year boys and girls
Level. Beginner to Intermediate, recreational (pre-club) players
Location. Girsh Park Turf Field & Grass (7050 Phelps Road, Goleta, CA 93117)
Originally from New Jersey
USSF Licensed Coach
Coaching Experience with Monmouth Youth Soccer
15+ Year of Coaching Experience
2012, 2013 & 2014 Blue Boys
- The clinics run Mondays- Thursdays
- Registration open NOW through March 24, 2023.
- Choose from one or two days per week
- Mondays- Thursdays (Spring session begins week of April 3rd and ends week of June 5th)
- Rain/Weather Make-Up Week: June 12th
- One (1-hour) practice between 3:30-6:30p.m.
- Specific age groups and session times will be determined and sent out before clinic start date.
- 2018 to 2010 Birth Years
- Training time slots may be adjusted.
- All registrants will be guaranteed the day(s) you register
- We will assign your session time slot no later than one week prior to clinic start date. Assignments are given to ensure the best training environment for your child. We will keep in mind siblings and buddy requests.
Choose one or two days per week. All fees due must be paid in full online and do not include 3% credit card service charge fee. All NEW players must purchase a program uniform ($25) to be worn to all clinic sessions.
- Rates do not include a one time purchase of a training uniform (includes jersey, shorts & socks) of $25.
- Participants must wear a Santa Barbara SC issued uniform. Any 2022-23 Season issued uniform is sufficient and can be used for all future 2022-23 clinics.
- The below rates are the total due for the 10-week program:
- $175 for one days per week
- $300 for two days per week
Refund Policy or Cancellations:
- If you must cancel, please do so as early as possible.
- All payments are non-refundable unless Santa Barbara SC cancels the clinic
Clinic. Teaches players to develop an appetite for self improvement while teaching individual character traits and values. The characteristics integrated into our curriculum can be broken down into four main areas for analysis: Psychomotor, Cognitive, Psychosocial and Cognitive Development.
Staff. Our professional licensed coaches strive for excellence at all times by planning, organizing and administering a comprehensive age appropriate development plan.
Typical Clinic Session. The program includes any of the below four pillars each week: Warm-Up, Session Topic, Character Development and Games.
Goals. Offer all motivated and talented youth players the opportunity to learn and develop both soccer and life skills in partnership with the highest quality professional coaches. Provide an opportunity for players to develop the necessary technique that is essential to the long-term growth and development of their game. We will organize, teach and discipline players to better understand the importance of a training regimen while creating com-fort with the ball. Players will be provided with a small-sided game environment that accentuates development and overall game understanding.
What to bring. Do not bring a ball. Wear proper soccer flats, sneakers, cleats, wear shin guards and bring a water bottle. Wear your Santa Barbara SC issued practice uniform
- What to wear? Any SBSC issued jersey from ’22-’23 seasons are approved. (Example: Rec League uniforms or Players Academy training kits)
Check in & out. Please arrive at class 15 minutes prior to the start of each session and pick-up promptly at completion
Required practice kit. Every child must wear Santa Barbara SC issue practice gear to each practice. Please select a size at registration.
Refund policy or cancellations. All payments are non-refundable unless Santa Barbara SC cancels the Clinics.
Choose one or two days per week. All fees due must be paid in full online and do not include 3% credit card service charge fee. All NEW players must purchase a program uniform ($25) to be worn to all camp sessions.
NOTE: If you register past the deadline, we cannot guarantee that you will receive a uniform if you order one.
Contact the Director of Recreational Programs at email@example.com